The Southern Vermont HomeBrew Festivals are a celebration of all things HomeBrewed! It has a Street Festival vibe with food trucks, vendors, and of course the finest home brewed beverages in the Northeast! The festival is spread out so you can enjoy the sun and take in the picturesque Vermont landscape.
- 30+ of the Best Regional HomeBrewers
- Unlimited Beverage sampling - 4oz samples
- Over 100 unique beverages you can ONLY sample at our festival
- Beverages include Beer, Cider, Wine, Mead
- Expect a variety of styles to include Sours, Pastry stouts, NEIPA's, Porters, Pilsners, Fruited Mead, Belgians, Hard Ciders, White and Red Wines, and much more!
- Delicious eats from the Areas Best Food Trucks or a Home Chef Competition!
- Vote on your Favorite Brewer, Favorite Beer, VIP Hour Beverage, and Favorite Non-Beer Beverage!
- Enjoy shopping with many unique vendors including Hot Sauces, Jams and Jellies, Spice Blends, Beef Jerky, Roasted Nuts, and Kettle Fudge to name a few!
- This is an OUTDOOR EVENT rain or shine!
- Our festival puts safety first and foremost and will follow any and all VT State Health and Safety Guidelines
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I get a refund if its cancelled?
- Yes, you will be refunded the Full Ticket Price but Eventbrite does charge a non-refundable fee (typically $3-$5 depending on what ticket type) and that will not be refunded
- Will ticket prices increase the day of the event?
- Yes, due to high demand ticket price will increase the day of the event so get your tickets early!
- Are Children allowed?
- Yes, but remember that there will be a lot of people, it's outside, and loud
- Are Dogs allowed?
- Yes, but they must be well behaved, picked up after, and be leashed at all times
- Will there be food?
- YES, there will be food truck vendors to purchase food from or a Home Chef Competition with free samples! Check our FB Page for event specific details
- Can I vote on the best beer?
- YES! We offer a super easy online voting option. We will have QR Codes all around the festival. simply scan one to be brought right to our voting app!
- Is it Handicap Accessible?
- Yes, we will have gate parking and all activities are at ground level. Be mindful that it is in a grass field so navigation may be difficult in spots. Feel free to use the form below to email the event organizers with any special accommodations that may be necessary